Glasgow has a lively and friendly Argentine Tango scene with a wide range of events organised across the city. Listed below are the groups and individuals who currently organise tango events in and around Glasgow.
- Dance with Attitude Karen and Alexis teach tango as part of their dance studio programme and run a milonga afterwards in their café. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow Tango Shona and Alistair teach classes and organise workshops for Jenny and Ricardo Oria. They also organise bigger events such as the Winter Ball and Valentine’s Ball as well as the more intimate Glasgow Tango Teas and Practica de los Àngeles. Email: email@example.com
- Glasgow Tango Collective Vanessa, Ron and Susan run classes, practicas and milongas as well as workshops with visiting teachers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow Tango Studio Sari and Jeff run classes, practicas as well as milongas and occassional workshops with visiting teachers. Email: email@example.com
- The Latin Dance Connection Denise and David run regular classes in Stirling and Glasgow. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oria Tango Jenny and Ricardo Oria are professional dancers based in Edinburgh. They have a long association with Glasgow and continue to provide masterclasses in here. Email: email@example.com
- Paisley Tango Taryn and Drew organise The International Paisley Tango Festival and run tango classes, practicas and milongas in Paisley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strathclyde University Argentine Tango Society SUATC run classes and events during term time. Contact Form: Click here
- Tango in Milngavie Hunter with Louise Davidson
organisesvarious classes and events including Barefoot Tango. Email: email@example.com
- Tango Therapy Scotland. A site dedicated to the therapeutic benefits of tango.
Website Administrator: Stuart – firstname.lastname@example.org